The following websites (hereafter referred to as the “Website”, “Site”) are owned and operated by 10thGate LLC (hereafter referred to as “we”, “us”, “Company”, and “our”)
Accuracy of Travel Information
Our Website provide information about various topics including but not limited to travel destinations, fares, reservations, flight and train departure dates and times, tour packages, vacation packages, insurance, transportation, schedules, hotels and lodging and travel companies. Source of the posted information are third party providers in the travel industry including airlines, trains, hotels, restaurants and transportation providers (“Service Provider”, “Supplier”). We try our best to ensure the information provided is the most up to date and accurate, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy all of the time. In addition, the travel products and services described on the Website are subject to availability.
The logos, trademarks, service marks and all material, including but not limited to text, graphics, software, coding, images and photos, pricing, tour descriptions (together comprising the “contents”) displayed on the Website are the copyrighted property either owned by us and/or its various third-party providers. Some other trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on this Website, are not owned by us but are the property of their respective owners. This Content is protected by United States and foreign intellectual property laws. Unauthorized use of the Content may result in a violation of copyright, trademark or other laws.
Restrictions on Use of Website
- You may access contents of this site for personal use only.
- You may only use this site and its attendant services to make legitimate reservations and purchases authorized from this Website. You agree that you will not use this site or the representatives of company to make false or fraudulent or speculative reservations or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
- You may not Sell, offer for sale, transfer, or license any portion of the Website in any form to any third parties.
- You must not sell, copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based on, repost or otherwise use any content of this Site in any way for any public or commercial purpose without our prior written consent or the rights holder.
- You must not attempt to reverse engineer or use any framing technique to mirror or replicate any portion of the Website.
- You must not use any content of this Site in a networked computer environment for any purpose except your own internal viewing.
- You may not attempt to interfere with the operation of any part of this Site unless expressly permitted by law.
- You may not attempt without our prior written consent to use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor Content.
- You will not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law; or for any other purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
Links to Third Party Websites
This Website may contain links to other sites or resources (“Third Party Websites”). You acknowledge and agree that the inclusion of any link on the Website does not imply that we endorse the links to Third Party Website. We do not operate or control any information, products or services on the third-party websites. These Links are provided solely as a convenience to you. We are not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such Third-Party Websites; or (ii) the content, advertising, or products on or available from such Third-Party Websites. Your use of these links is at your own risk.
By using our services, you consent to receiving electronic communications from us. These electronic communications may include notices about applicable fees and charges, transactional information and other information concerning or related to our Company services. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing. You can use this Website to communicate with us. This Website also includes a list of other ways to communicate with us. It is our policy not to accept information that is confidential or proprietary, other than travel arrangements and bookings. If you do not want to lose confidentiality in your material, do not submit it via this Website, email it or send it to us.
We welcome your comments and feedback about the site or about its services; however, Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to use or not use any ideas, content, materials, or suggestions you submit without any express or implied obligation, contract or compensation to you. all ideas, materials, or suggestions (including, without limitation, unsolicited ideas, suggestions, or materials) submitted shall become the property of the Company and Company may use such ideas, materials, or suggestions in whole or in part at its sole discretion without compensation or credit to you.
Ownership and Copyright & Trademark Notice
This Site is owned and operated by 10thGate LLC doing business as Luxury India Tours. All content, information and materials appearing on this Site, including, without limitation, text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, images, and voice, video, and sound clips, as well as, the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof (“Content”) are the sole property of 10thGate LLC or its licensors and are protected by International copyright, patent and trademark laws and treaties. 10thGate LLC and its licensors expressly reserve all rights in and to such Content. You may use the Content contained on this Site and the services offered through this Site only for your own personal purposes. No Content from this Site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without Company´s or its licensor´s prior written permission except as explicitly permitted in this Agreement.
All content, information, and materials you upload to the Site or provide to 10thGate LLC using the services offered by Company, including, without limitation, text, graphics, icons, images, and voice, video, and sound clips shall become the property of 10thGate LLC immediately upon their upload or transmission and you hereby assign and agree to assign all rights in such materials to us. We may store, delete, retain, or dispose of such materials in its sole discretion and shall be under no obligation to retain such materials for any particular period of time.
All software used on the Site, to provide services through the Site, and to operate the Site is the sole property of 10thGate LLC or its licensors and may not be used elsewhere without prior written permission. Certain patents, trademarks, copyrights and other content or proprietary information used on this Site may be owned by third parties not affiliated with 10thGate LLC and are being used under license and with permission by 10thGate LLC under various agreements.
The descriptions and views expressed on this web site are based on the knowledge and opinions of the principals of the Company. There is no guarantee of accuracy, implied or otherwise, in these descriptions and views